We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Knowledge with continuous integration is preferred.