Automation Test Engineer
Số lượng: 15
Địa điểm: Tòa nhà TMA, Công viên phần mềm Quang Trung, P. Tân Chánh Hiệp, Quận 12
Ngày hết hạn: 31/07/2018
As a test engineer, the candidate is responsible for performing the verification and validation of the telecom products (specifically on VoIP system). This system is aimed to provide many communication services (voice, messaging, conferencing, contact center) to users on the different type of endpoints/clients: Digital/analog phone, IP phone, softphone, mobile phone, web browser.
Especially for automation position, the tester is responsible for developing the library, methods and framework, write the test scripts then execute them, report if there are issues or failures.
- Understanding product features and operation.
- Writing the test case for verification of feature operation.
- Developing the library, methods and framework for automation
- Setting up, configuring the system follow the designed architecture.
- Executing the test cases, analyzing test result and report defect.
- Retesting the defect when it is fixed and delivered.
- Validating product documents.
- Developing automation test scripts for existing regression test cases
- Have at least 1 year of experience on testing software products manually and automation
- Telecommunication product testing experience
- Test estimation, test strategy development experience
- Good presentation skill and technical document, development skills
- Good English communication
- Experience on automation test tools and performance test tools
- More details on required skills for automation and development work:
- Client server model programming experience, XML, Git, VoIP basics, Build techniques like gradle, maven etc., Strong Analytical skills, knowledge of Basic Networking concepts.
- Native SDK
- Android: Core and Advanced Java, App Dev experience, Android studio
- iOS/OSX App dev experience, XCode, Obj C
- Windows: .Net/C#, Obj Oriented Design Patterns.
- Common skills required: Client server model programming experience, XML, Git, Socket programming, Threading and multithreading programming, VoIP basics, Build techniques like gradle, maven etc., Strong Analytical skills, knowledge of Basic Networking concepts.