• Performing SSIS and stored procedure development for large, complex projects and ensuring that project information conforms to corporate information architecture standards.
• Transforming an existing database in 3NF into one in Data Vault.
• Planing and delivering database migration.
• Setting up database backup.
• Demonstrating domain knowledge of the dairy industry and agriculture.
• Researching and evaluating alternative solutions and recommending the most efficient and cost-effective solutions.
• Developing high-level database architectures and ensuring that database designs are consistent with our company, information architecture and information management standards as well as industry standards.
• Working with the Technical Lead to perform source system analysis, identification of key data issues, data profiling and development of logical/physical schemas.
• Minimum of four years’ experience in designing, deploying, and maintaining relational (conceptual, logical, physical) and dimensional data models for data warehouse/business intelligence.
• Solid understanding of stored procedure development, SSIS
• At least two-years’ experience, data modeling techniques, MySQL, SQL Server and SSIS.
• Extensive experience integrating disparate systems into conformed dimensions.
• Basic hands-on ER Studio data modeling tool experience.
• Experience with relational database management systems (RDBMS) (MS SQL) and RDBMS tuning.
• Experience deploying and supporting large, complex data warehouse solutions (full life cycle).
• Bachelor's degree in computer information systems, computer science, or related field.
• Understanding of business intelligence reporting tools (SSRS) and metadata repository processes and tools.
• Proven track record coordinating with project managers, participating in project planning and coordinating with development teams using agile methodologies delivering successful business intelligence solutions with complex data sources.
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills for interacting and collaborating with analysts, scientists, and business staff throughout all levels of the organization; ability to clearly communicate complex business problems and technical solutions.
• Prior experience in dairy industry and agriculture.
• C# is preferred
• Secondary degree in business or agriculture.