• We are seeking many C/C++ developers working on operating system and configuration management for switches in a customer-facing environment
• Develop and maintain switch functionalities. This includes adding more new features (such as implement new protocols for switches, add more security, Cloud awareness, etc..) as well as maintaining the existing functionalities of the switches in good quality.
• Good at C/C++ on Linux (pointer, multi-threads, multi-processes and socket programing)
• Fast learner, self-motivated
• Good English communication for onsite at customer site
• Good networking knowledge in Layer 2 (VLAN, Source Learning, STP, RSTP, MVRP, Ethernet AOM, etc…) and Layer 3 (RIP, OSPF, BGP, IPv4/6, etc…) is strong plus point.